At Chicago Internal Cleansing, we specialize in Colon Hydrotherapy, also known as Colonics, as well as the use of Oxygen Steam Cabinets to detoxify and cleanse the body naturally, from the inside out.
I-ACT Certified Hydrotherapists
Our friendly and knowledgeable I-ACT Certified Hydrotherapists are professionally trained and certified to the highest standards. Our treatments are provided in an impeccably clean and relaxing environment. Please take a look at Chicago Internal Cleansing facility, and feel free to come visit us! We treat each and every client with the utmost courtesy, kindness and respect. Please, call us with questions and make an appointment today.
We recommend that you read our website, starting with our Preparation and Frequently Asked Questions sections. We have provided abundant information to help you understand the benefits of the internal cleansing therapies. At Chicago Internal Cleansing, or CIC for short, we are committed to a healthy lifestyle and have chosen to work towards your transformation to a higher level of well-being before your visit. Our clients include men and women of all ages and walks of life, and the one thing they have in common is their commitment to a healthy and balanced life. For more tips and guides please visit our blog where you will find many helpful articles. One of our recent articles talks about easy juicing options while another presents to you the wonders of the Forest Therapy.
At Chicago Internal Cleansing, we work with you to create a treatment plan that will bring you closer to feeling more vibrant and healthy. We are committed to your well-being as much as to our own, and we look forward to the opportunity to helping you reach a balanced level of health, wellness and happiness in our friendly environment.
This is what clients say about our Colon Hydrotherapy and Oxygen Steam Sauna treatments:
- So glad I had the procedure done, I feel so much better but know that i need a few more to fully cleanse my system of years of toxins. My assistant was very informal, professional and friendly. I did not feel uncomfortable at all although I prepared myself a head of time to be. Overall great experience!Great facility, very clean and friendly service.
- Years ago I had a couple of colonic procedures done and was not pleased at all. So I was a little skeptical about going and having it done again only to be disappointed. I did some research on the best places to go and decided to come here because of all the positive reviews. I booked my appointment online which is extremely convenient by the way. I was extremely tensed by the time I got to my appointment. My colonic was with Edita and she put my mind at ease right away.Clean, professional, and relaxing
- My first cleansing -- it was a great experience. My naturopath recommended CIC as support to my anti-inflammatory diet. Kimberly is the nicest lady and she made everything completely comfortable for me. A day later, I feel wonderful and energetic. I've already booked my next three sessions! Never thought I'd be the type of person who got colonics, but I can really see why it is beneficial!Great Experience!
- I have not had colonics anwhere but here. I have always been happy with the professionalism, cleanliness and results. I have been 3 times and plan on having colonics every few months to "clean the pipes". If you suffer from irregular bowel movements resulting in bloating and water retention, get a colonic. It seems gross but it really isn't and dare I say, oddly interesting. You will feel like a new person after.Professional clean and great results.
- My first colonic was very easy going with Edita. Afterwards I felt light and clean. I am afraid to eat anything now because I don't want that junk back in me. I purchased the 10 session package and I am going back this Saturday. What everyone is saying is true, you feel light and energetic afterwards. I would recommend everyone to go at least once for the experience. Very clean, very professional and very patient. Great customer service overall!What a Great Cleansing!
- This was my first colonic. I was as may be expected intimidated, but they made the whole process very easy and comfortable. The place is very clean and sanitary. I have to say that after my first, I felt great. I did schedule a series to see the full effect.Very Good Experience