The magical health benefits of honey
- Pause for perspective several times a day. Find a quiet place, shut your eyes and take several deep breaths. This will help clear your mind. You can possibly say a mantra such as, “I have self control and discipline.” It’s also very calming to quietly think of a few things you are grateful for which will instantly change the direction of your day.
- Cleaning out clutter is a must to gain a relaxed way of life. There is no way to get a grip on life if you are close to being a hoarder. Cleaning out clutter in your home will help clear mental clutter as well. A messy home makes me so crabby. Most crab apples are not relaxed individuals.
- Humor is healing! Laughter heals and replenishes our, at times, drained spirit. We have to lighten up and stop talking life so seriously. Find a wildly funny movie to watch. Get together with a friend that can catch a silly streak with you! Nothing is more relaxing than a rip roaring laugh.
- Learn to work and play well with others. Cooperation is key to relaxation. Learn to let the small stuff go and do not be easily offended. Pick battles wisely. Give colleagues and family members credit for all they do. Don’t let the negative side of people bug your brain, but, rather, focus on their positive attributes. The sure way to get the good side of a person to surface is to give a genuine compliment. If you fight with your husband all the time to get him to mow the lawn–STOP. Next time he gets around to it, tell him what a good job he has done and that he will be rewarded for it. Not only will you have the best kept yard on the block, but you will have some good sexy time, too! It’s a win, win! Be smart about it!
- Take time to heal your body and mind. Relaxation is achieved when we get a massage. Go to a spa center. Anytime we take a step towards self improvement, our minds regroup and get rid of clutter so we can get clarity and clear direction. Not to mention, the more healthy things we do for ourselves, the more we want to do, and the better we feel. Take an entire month and schedule at least two healing treatments a week. In addition to that, focus daily on taking good care of yourself. Stop and say to yourself, “Okay, what at this very moment would be the healthiest thing I could do for myself?” It may be to make a juice, go to the gym, take a hot soak, have a nice cup of tea, or have a healthy snack like a whole avocado. Ask your self that question as often as possible throughout the day. That, on top of two healing treatments a week, is the recipe for a magnificent month of self improvement which equals relaxation!